Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Doing All That I Can

Jillian and I are doing the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in about a week and a half, and we wrote a new song inspired by it and the fight against cancer. We're selling it on our website for a dollar, for our fundraising, and all I want is for people to download it. It feels frustrating when you want people to hear something you worked so hard on, and you just don't know how to reach them. I've asked many people to send out an email on our behalf, letting them know about this. I strongly believe in the inpirational power of this song, and the video that goes along with it. I just don't know how to get it out there. My thought is: How about doing some good with music, as opposed to buying songs about sluts on the dance floor. Sorry.

Here's the video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5djuvEx_k0

2 comments:

  1. Your message is great. The cause is great and I am very proud of both you and Jillian. You are doing what your heart tells you is right. Aunt Mary and I will be cheering for the two of you, as well as as the other walkers as you finish the race at the Queen Mary on Sunday. Good luck. We are so proud of you.

    Love, Uncie J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooo wish I could be there with Mary and Jim! AND....don't EVER be sorry about comparing your amazing music to stupid songs about sluts on some dance floor!.....love you both!.....P. Slater

    ReplyDelete