Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Away I Go!

I'm beyond excited for my 4 day trip up North. I've been wanting to visit my friends in San Francisco, and visit my mom, sister, brother, grandma, etc, in Santa Cruz, and I just haven't taken the time to do it. I decided a few days ago that I'm going to go this weekend. After all my moving and dealing with everything in the last month and a half, I believe that I am due for a getaway. And a solo getaway, at that. I get to make my own plans, my own schedule, leave when I want, eat chocolate all day, tie my own shoes, get into multiple bar-room brawls...ahhh the joys of traveling alone.

Saturday morning, I leave. And will I drive and drive. An oil change is in order. And some good music, coffee, and a relaxed mind. Away I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment