Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Blogging = Totally Foreign to Me

I just stared at the word foreign for too long. What a weird word. Now I can't stop looking at it! I even had to check that I spelled it right. Side note: It's one of the only words that rhymes with my name. That and Neosporin. Unless you use an apostrophe with an "ing" word, like "Yesterday I went explorin'" (a statement that should only be reserved for Davey Crockett).
Anyway, I'm moving away from my point. What was my point? Oh yeah, that I don't really understand blogging. There is a whole world of bloggers out there! And they have weird terms and use all these crazy sites to get traffic to their blog. Foreign. To me, anyway. I told a few people yesterday that I started a blog. They asked, "About what?" I said, "Nothing." Do you have to focus on something? Am I missing a crucial element? Well, so what if I am. At the moment, I don't have a specific "thing". And no, I haven't seen Julie & Julia.

1 comment:

  1. Misty......you know this better than anyone....the whole point of any kind of writing is self expression and it doesn't matter what the subject is....i was listening to the camp recording of Strawb '07 and getting really sad.....I hate missing Strawberry!!!.....but i will be in SoCal soon enough! i love you!!!!.....P. slater

    ReplyDelete